Now – Events happening NOW!
- One photos, “The Eyes of the Fallen”, was accepted into the 50th Annual Art of the State Exhibition held at the State Museum of Pennsylvania. The exhibit runs thru September 10, 2017 and includes 119 artists from 28 PA counties. For more information, go to the State museum website.
- Photographs are being exhibited at the Perry County Council of the Arts – PCCA Gallery in Newport PA. In conjunction with the PCCA, images are also on display at local businesses as part of their traveling exhibits. Information is available by contacting PCCA.
- Two photographs have been published in the 2017 Town Planner calendar for Central PA. One photograph will be in the 2018 edition! More details are found at the Town Planner website.
- Three photographs are being exhibited at the Whitaker Center Science and the Arts. It runs May 19 – August 18.
- Three photographs are being exhibited at the State Capitol in Harrisburg. The exhibit runs June 1 – June 30th.
Later…Later – Still Planning for LATER!
- I have been working on a volunteer project with the Saint Elizabeth Ann Seton Church in Mechanicsburg PA. I photographed and captured videos for the construction at the church (2015-2016). These and other church events will be in a video to be released in 2017 as part of the churches 40th anniversary. Additionally, some of my images have appeared in their church bulletins.
- Diners are a passion of mine. A new book is in the works which will explore the world of East Coast Diners. It will be available as both physical media and an E-Book. Additionally, plans are being made to exhibit some of my diner imagery at a Pennsylvania Gallery. Both should occur in 2017/18. I hope to make the exhibit both an auditory and visual experience for all attendees. Check out a short promotional video for the Littleton Diner in Littleton NH (Sept 2016).
Currently, you can check out a sampling of diner imagery within my SmugMug Portfolio – Diners. More to come!
- Brooklyn will be a highlight in an 2018 exhibit. It will be part of my on-going “The Five Boroughs” Project. More to come!
- Stay tuned! I will have three photographs exhibited at the WITF Media Center May 1 – June 30, 2018.
- Future exhibit sites in 2017/2018 includes First National Bank of Mifflintown – Newport PA and Scaringi & Scaringi Law Office – Newport PA