Now – Events happening NOW!
- One photograph is currently in a 25th Anniversay Exhibition held at the G.B. Stuart Gallery of the Carlisle Arts Learning Center (CALC). The exhibit runs February 9th – March 10, 2018.
- Photographs are being exhibited at the Perry County Council of the Arts – PCCA Gallery in Newport PA. In conjunction with the PCCA, images are also on display at local businesses as part of their traveling exhibits. Information is available by contacting PCCA.
- One photograph has been published in the 2018 Town Planner calendar for Central PA. More details are found at the Town Planner website.
- Seventeen photographs are being exhibited at the MURATA BUSINESS CENTER, 453 Lincoln Street, Carlisle PA, hours 9-5. The exhibit runs Jan 8 – March 30th, 2018.
- I have been working on a volunteer project with the Saint Elizabeth Ann Seton Church in Mechanicsburg PA. I photographed and captured videos for the construction at the church (2015-2016). Additionally, some of my images have appeared in their church bulletins.
Later…Later – Still Planning for LATER!
- Diners are a passion of mine. A new book is in the works which will explore the world of East Coast Diners. It will be available as both physical media and an E-Book. Additionally, plans are being made to exhibit some of my diner imagery at a Pennsylvania Gallery. Both should occur in 2018/19. I hope to make the exhibit both an auditory and visual experience for all attendees. Check out a short promotional video for the Littleton Diner in Littleton NH (Sept 2016).
Currently, you can check out a sampling of diner imagery within my SmugMug Portfolio – Diners. More to come!
- Stay tuned! I will have three photographs to be exhibited at the WITF Media Center May 1 – June 30, 2018.
- Future exhibit sites in 2018 includes some coffeehouse’s Buffalo Brew, 24 N. 2nd St., Newport PA and Capitol Joe Coffee – 416 Forester St., Hbg ( both Aug-Oct)